Transmode's Mission Statement
Transmode's Mission Statement is to provide network solutions based on optical technology and competence that create the capacity and meet the price points required to make our customers successful, today and tomorrow.
- To grow faster than the market
- To grow profitably
- To have very satisfied customers
- To be an attractive employer that gives its employees opportunities for personal development
- To contribute to a sustainable society by taking active responsibility for the company's impact on the environment and society at large.
Transmode's Financial Targets
Transmode's Board of Directors has adopted the following financial targets:
Transmode's aims for its annual revenue growth to be higher than the annual growth of the worldwide metro WDM market. Transmode uses Infonetics Research as its primary source to analyse the worldwide metro WMD market size and market growth.
Transmode aims for its operating margin, measured as consolidated operating profit under IFRS as a percentage of consolidated revenue under IFRS, but excluding extraordinary and non-recurring items, to be 12% or higher over a business cycle.
Transmode aims to propose an annual dividend and to over time pay annual dividends between 25% and 50% of Transmode's net profit for the then preceding fiscal year. See more
Transmode's vision is to become The Global Optical Star through innovation and efficiency, with the most satisfied customers, the best employees and the most satisfied shareholders.
- Continued focus on core segments – alternative operators and metro WDM
- Geographic growth – expansion outside our EMEA home market
- Leading integration of Ethernet functionality in optical metro networks
- Taking advantage of product flexibility to grow in new customer segments
- Continued focus on cost – low fixed-costs, high margins and capital efficiency
- Acquisitions may be considered to increase growth